Saturday 7 May 2011

today i bought...


I wrote about H&M's Fashion Against Aids collection a few days ago and loved quite a few of the pieces. But when I popped into the store one item really stood out to me: this amazing huge silver clutch with neon yellow zip. I do love an oversized clutch and this one is ginormous: perfect for holding everything and anything. I'm also rather obsessed with metallics and this is the shiniest thing in the world (you could probably use it as a mirror). Add to that the fact that it was only £9.99, with 25% going to Aids charities, and it was a no-brainer.


I featured these Topshop sunglasses in "today i love... sunglasses" the other day and knew I had to make them mine. I wanted a classic black pair but with a point of difference, so I love the subtle cat-eye detail on these (and the cute case).

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig