Wednesday 4 May 2011

today i love... sunglasses

So it's come to that time of year when the one accessory you can't leave home without is a lovely pair of sunglasses (and factor 30, please). This is a bit of a sensitive subject for me, since nearly two years ago I lost my favourite ever pair of shades on holiday in Portugal (they were white Ray-Ban-alikes, from the first ever Kate Moss for Topshop collection). Sob. But I think it's high time I filled the gap they've left in my sunglasses arsenal with a brand spanking new pair. And right now I'm definitely leaning towards a cat-eye shape with a dark tint; either that or a cute round Chanel-esque vibe. So here is my pick of the best the high street is currently offering up by way of summer eye protection. And here's a little tip for you: take a photo of yourself wearing the sunglasses before you commit to them; the tinted lenses will mean you can't quite tell if they suit you just from looking in the mirror.


8. H&M sunglasses, £3.99

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig