Sunday 29 November 2020

the christmas wish list 2020


It's safe to say as 2020 draws to a close we need some festive cheer more than ever, right? But this year my Christmas wish list is slightly different, in that I'm only including products from small independent businesses. I'm very lucky that my job hasn't been affected by this crisis, but I'm acutely aware of how many people's livelihoods have been turned upside down. I'm not in the NHS or out on the front line helping people get through this, but a small way I have tried to contribute this year is by continuing to shop, and for the most part shopping small. The notes in my orders from real people have been one of my little joys this year (not to mention all the amazing products). I've got to know the lovely Lizzy behind my new absolute favourite candle brand, Cedar; I've had thoughtful notes from the owners of Our Lovely Goods, Essence + Alchemy and Hobo & Co, all featured here. Plus the two jewellery items below were both made by very talented friends of mine who have set up on Etsy: JoJo's Jewellery Box and Shoreline Threads. So let's eschew the big brands that will safely sail through this bizarre time, and focus on some more unique and heartfelt gifts this Christmas, to show that we really do care. Wishing you and your loved ones as merry a Christmas as can be. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig