Sunday 14 May 2017

the may wish list

May's wish list includes the perfect jumpsuit, some relaxed khaki silk and the best high street shoes I've seen in a long time: all the ingredients you need to deal with our inconsistent British weather right now...




I've always bought bikinis over swimsuits for fear of odd tan lines, but while I won't be swapping all the time, I've started to see the appeal of the one-piece. On days when you may have had a bit too much sun and want to cover up, or out on a snorkelling trip, this classic black suit would be a great option.

Diptyque have relaunched their classic hourglass diffuser and I much prefer the new design. Sleek and beautiful and smelling of roses, it's the ultimate in luxury and I personally think it would make an amazing housewarming or wedding gift.

For some reason I've always been obsessed with perspex accessories. One of my favourite things I've ever bought is a perspex box clutch from ASOS and every time I see shoes with the detail I'm irrevocably drawn to them. So you can see why my eyes lit up upon stumbling across these Mango beauties. If they hadn't sold out of my size online they'd already be mine.

You can't beat a classic silk camisole - unless you make it khaki and throw in a little ruching, that is. Pair with a midi slit skirt and mules for a low-key summer look.

I'm obsessed with the Alpha H glycolic acid toner Liquid Gold, but it's not cheap at £34 for 100ml. So when I saw that my favourite budget beauty brand The Ordinary have launched their own version at £7 for 240ml, it's a given that I'm going to have to try it out.

If you are a fellow minimalist dresser and want something to wear to a wedding or summer party that's not overly girly yet still sophisticated and interesting, look no further than this Whistles jumpsuit.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig