Wednesday 7 March 2012

today i want... marni for h&m

















So tomorrow (8th March at 9am) sees the launch of yet another H&M designer collaboration, and I have to say that I'm really quite looking forward to getting my hands on some of it. When I posted about the trailer a couple of weeks ago (see it here), I admitted that my misgivings about prints meant I probably wouldn't be investing in many pieces. I have to say, though, that the whole feel of the collection seems somehow much more high fashion, refined and classic than some of the previous H&M collaborations (I really wasn't a fan of the recent Versace one, for example). I was sold by the amazing trailer, too. And while I will be giving most of the printed pieces a miss, there are several pieces which will definitely have me reaching for my debit card.

I've selected my favourite items above and I'd quite happily add them all into my wardrobe tomorrow. You'll notice my obsession with leather had me zeroing in on the three leather-fronted pieces, which I absolutely adore (especially the jacket), and I am obsessed with the retro sunglasses and chunky monochrome earrings, too. Unfortunately due to H&M's frankly disappointing policy of not offering free online returns and only giving store credit if you return to the shop, I won't be risking it by buying things which might not fit, so tomorrow I'll just be ordering the sunglasses. But I may have to pop into the Regent Street store on Friday just in case any of those leather pieces are left hanging around. Something tells me, though, that this hotly-anticipated collection will be snapped up before you can say "printed pyjamas"...



Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig