Wednesday 22 February 2012

today i'm inspired by... marni for h&m commercial


Video: Youtube.com /

You'll no doubt be aware that H&M's latest designer collaboration sees cult Italian brand Marni join forces with the Swedish high street giant to release a much-coveted collection on 8th March. Given the almost complete lack of prints in my wardrobe, it's probably no surprise to you that Marni doesn't rate too highly among my favourite brands. But it's not my least favourite either, and I was of course intrigued to see how the collaboration would turn out. Unsurprisingly there aren't many items that would make me rush down to the store, but there are definitely a few that turn my head (the sunglasses, for example, are absolutely on my wish list). Anyway, even if I won't be investing in much of the collection, I can still appreciate the damn fine advert above, the work of the one and only Sofia Coppola. I mean, wow. How much does this make me long for a summer holiday, to lounge by the pool drinking cocktails and setting off my tan with, say, a lovely little printed dress...? Roll on summer. In the meantime, I might just put on those sunglasses and pretend it's 30 degrees outside...


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig