Wednesday 14 March 2012

today i love... acne pistol boots


Acne Pistol short boots / £380 at Kurt Geiger

I'm so excited... After wanting these beautiful, beautiful boots for approximately five years (no exaggeration) they are finally going to be mine. Kurt Geiger only began stocking Acne boots a few weeks ago, so when this week's Grazia came with 25% off the shoe store, I knew it was meant to be. At £285 instead of £380, I couldn't say no. After years of lusting after the Pistol boots and buying the Topshop Ambush ones as a substitute, I just can't wait to get my hands on them. Although I knew it was a lot of money when my bank called me to verify the transaction...

PS, Get 25% off at Kurt Geiger for yourself by entering the code GRAZIA25 at the checkout before 26th March.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig