Saturday 10 March 2012

today i bought...




ELLE UK April 2012 /

So the lovely Mango ankle cuff heels I posted about the other week have finally arrived, and what beauties they are. I'm obsessed with how awesomely Marant-esque the ankle cuff looks not only against bare legs, but also fastened over jeans and bridging the gap between hem and foot when worn with cropped trousers. They're also a brilliant daytime alternative to my not too dissimilar Zara heels.

I also picked up this month's ELLE UK. As a serious Olsen twin aficionado, I was more than just a little bit excited to discover that Mary-Kate and Ashley would be the cover stars of one of my favourite magazines. It was a tough call to decide between the two covers, but I've always slightly preferred Ashley's style; I have to say, though, that I'm very tempted to get Mary-Kate as well... Anyway, I can't wait to read the interview.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig