Tuesday 28 February 2012

today i want... mango ankle cuff heels



I saw these on Elin Kling's blog today and it was love at first click. That girl sure knows how to sniff out a good pair of shoes. I admit Mango isn't my first online port of call, which is probably why I hadn't already snapped these up, but occasionally they bring out a real showstopper. I absolutely love these shoes because they're very simple but also undeniably eye-catching; the huge buckled cuff makes a statement, but a reasonably subtle one. They're the kind of heels that will hold their own against any outfit without overpowering the rest of the ensemble. They also remind me somewhat of Isabel Marant's Gaia shoes, which were definitely my footwear lust-have of last season. Anyway, they may not be that dissimilar to the Zara heels I bought recently (but the lower heel means probably more walkable, I'm thinking) and I may have to wait another couple of months before I can wear either of them, but that hasn't stopped me clicking on the order button and eagerly awaiting their arrival (fortunately Mango offers free delivery over £30 in the UK). What a lovely treat to end February on... Happy leap year to me.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig