Friday 17 February 2012

today i love... london fashion week


So New York Fashion Week is over and fashion's elite are even now descending upon our humble shores for our very own London Fashion Week. Of course I'm biased, but if you ask me LFW is hands down the best of the lot. Nowhere else is creativity, innovation and fun in fashion celebrated in such a way. Not to mention that London of course boasts the most exciting street style and the most stylish of front row guests. And best of all its shows are also the most accessible. LFW offers by far the most live streams, meaning we can easily get a piece of the action for ourselves. There are so many in fact that I'm gutted to be missing quite a few while at work, but I will of course be leaving early on Monday to tune in to the cream of the crop: the Burberry Prorsum show. After two seasons which left me underwhelmed, I'm crossing my fingers for a return to form from Christopher Bailey. But that's not the only show I'm eagerly anticipating; check out all my favourites below. Plus don't forget to head to catwalklive.tv to check out the times of the live streams and set your calendar reminders. In the meantime, top up your LFW knowledge by reading up on my round-up from last season here.

Simone Rocha / Saturday 18th February @ 12pm GMT (available to live stream)
Mulberry / Sunday 19th February @ 10am GMT (available to live stream)
Topshop Unique / Sunday 19th February @ 3pm GMT (available to live stream)
Jonathan Saunders / Sunday 19th February @ 5pm GMT
Acne / Sunday 19th February @ 8pm GMT
Peter Pilotto / Monday 20th February @ 9am GMT (available to live stream)
Christopher Kane / Monday 20th February @ 12pm GMT
Erdem / Monday 20th February @ 2pm GMT
Burberry Prorsum / Monday 20th February @ 4pm GMT (available to live stream)
Mary Katrantzou / Tuesday 21st February @ 9am GMT (available to live stream)
Emilio de la Morena / Tuesday 21st February @ 1pm GMT (available to live stream)


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. 100& agree!

    LFW is by far my favourite, totally inspirational and creative! This year was no exception! Me and my sister stayed in one of the serviced apartments London has to offer and we had such a great time going to the shows and after parties! We were very fortunate in that respect!

    I know that London is one of the four big fashion capitals in the world but Manchester fashion week is in full swing at the moment and I have not been that impressed by it! Still two more days to go though so maybe manchester is saving the best till last :)

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig