Saturday 24 September 2011

today i want... topshop heeled chelsea boots

Due to recent numerous extravagant purchases (a £60 jumper, two pairs of the Topshop black Ambush boots in case I wear one out, £60 shoes that are ridiculously painful, Ray-Bans, and many more) I have decided that I really need to shop less. First target: don't buy any more clothes (or shoes or accessories) until October. Yes, that's not exactly very far away, but baby steps. Unfortunately, I haven't stopped browsing online shops 24/7, which isn't exactly helping me achieve this goal. My latest obsession is this amazing pair of boots. I'd noticed them before on the website, but it wasn't until I saw them in the flesh, as it were, in the Oxford Circus Topshop the other day, that I realised just how perfect they are. They are just so very Alexander Wang, and that can only be a good thing. The slightly pointed toe, the buckle strap, the perfect height of heel... it's all there. It's taking all my willpower not to give in, but so far, my resolve is holding strong. I keep telling myself I'll wait for the sales (in, erm, four whole months...) I'll keep you posted, though, because when it comes to Topshop, I very rarely manage to say no.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig