Friday 28 January 2011

today i want... deena & ozzy perspex shoes

So one of my New Year's resolutions was to wear heels whenever humanly possible, because they look better than flats, make you look better and are generally just great. I've been doing pretty well on this one, but admittedly some occasions really do call for flats. Shopping trips, for example; people who shop in heels clearly don't spend as much time browsing as I do (or maybe they use chauffeurs rather than the train). Luckily, I've come across some amazing flat shoes to help you in your quest to be both stylish and comfortable. I saw these Deena & Ozzy shoes in this week's Grazia and rushed straight online to check them out. I'm a little bit obsessed with perspex at the moment (still so in love with my new perspex clutch); a lovely plastic panel is just the ticket for giving a futuristic edge to an otherwise safe outfit. I just love the idea of wearing my navy lurex socks inside these beauties. The only downside is that Urban Outfitters charge £4.99 postage. Hmm, I think a trip to London is in order...

Deena & Ozzy perspex suede shoe, £32 at Urban Outfitters


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig