Wednesday 12 January 2011

today i bought...

I found this coat in the River Island sale, reduced from £80 to a mere £25. It had two buttons missing, but I just bought some similar ones and sewed them on (that is the extent of my craftwork skills, but I'm still quite proud). I am powerless before any coat that could be described as military, so I'm rather pleased with this find.

At the opposite end of the value for money scale is this perspex box clutch from Asos. It was love at first sight when I saw it on their website the other day, and I waxed lyrical about it in my "today i want" post. Yes, £65 is a lot for what is essentially a plastic box, but I LOVE it. And besides, it's my birthday next week, so I'm allowed to be extravagant. (Don't worry though, I will be removing that label before I use it).

I just couldn't help adding this amazing lime green dress to my Asos order (and featuring it in "today i'd love to wear" the other day). The elegant draping belies its £40 price tag, and although the colour is not one I would ever normally go for, I completely love it. Maybe I will be embracing next season's neon trend after all...

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig