Wednesday 5 January 2011

today i bought...


Today I finally got my hands on this amazing
silver leather jacket from River Island. I featured it more than once on my blog (here and here) when it had been reduced from £150 to £70, but just as I finally got around to ordering it (I'm always reluctant to pay the delivery fee), it was further reduced to £50. Nice. I love the crinkled foil effect, which almost looks like snakeskin, and reckon it will be perfect paired with pastel colours come spring.



This
Topshop eyeshadow set was reduced from £12 to £3: bargain. I especially love the green shadow, which is exactly the colour seen throughout Prada's S/S'11 show, and the navy.

I finally got around to subscribing to Vogue last month, and my first issue arrived today. Yay!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig