Thursday 23 December 2010

today i want... river island silver leather jacket

So Christmas is still three days away (eeek, super excited), but many of the sales have started already. Of course, this can result in a slight feeling of trepidation (in case you find some of your bought-and-wrapped gifts have now been reduced), but mostly it just means that the fun has begun early. I've already indulged in the sickeningly gorgeous (and half-price) Asos ponyskin boots I featured the other day, and now I'm seriously tempted by this a-mazing River Island jacket. Normally I'd never go for something quite so outlandish, but maybe all the festive spirit has got the better of me, because I LOVE this. Paired with a dress of the palest pink and sky-high heels, there could surely be no more dazzling way to see in Christmas.

River Island silver stardust glitter biker jacket,
£70 (reduced from £150)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig