Tuesday 18 December 2018

the december wish list


Part last-minute Christmas shopping ideas, part items I'm hoping will go into the sales, it's safe to say I wouldn't mind finding any of the goodies on this December wish list under my tree. If you do still have gifts left to buy (um, definitely not me), you can't go wrong with a classic coffee liqueur (delivered next day with Amazon Prime), a chic pair of earrings (these beauts from Whistles are already reduced!) or a decadent lingerie set. As for the sales, do what I do every year and head straight to your local Space NK on Boxing Day; their in-store sales far surpass online and if you're lucky you'll find one or more of these beauty sets for half price.



Made Elisa marble bookends / £16 (reduced from £20)
Whistles flat disc hoop earrings / £18 (reduced from £25)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig