Thursday 15 February 2018

dreaming of spring

It's that really annoying time of year when you're totally done with winter and ready for light jackets, open toed shoes and breezy trousers, but the weather is not playing ball. This week has been absolutely freezing here in the UK and I keep woefully underestimating the chill and dressing in mid-length white culottes and backless mules.



Then again, London Fashion Week starts tomorrow, so what better time for a weather-inappropriate look? (I once wore a huge fur coat to LFW in baking September temperatures.) I have to say, I don't miss working in fashion - I really enjoy my job and much prefer the stress-free approach to fashion as a hobby - but I do miss attending fashion week. Not least because it would have been the perfect excuse to wear the outfit above. But I'll settle for live streaming the shows from the comfort of my home: at least I won't have numb feet...



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig