Thursday 28 December 2017

the sales wish list

It's that time of year again... I don't know about you but I can get a bit overwhelmed by all the sales emails flooding in, and I barely know where to start. That's why I try to minimise the madness by making a list beforehand, either of specific pieces I've had my eye on, or the kind of things I want to look out for.



I've written about this before (here) but if in doubt, stick to classics. Items I like to get in the sales include high quality blazers - Reiss and Whistles are leagues above the likes of Topshop and Zara for these - anything cashmere, jeans, lingerie, marble homeware and beauty gift sets. All will never go out of style but will stand the test of time. If you saw my Instagram story you'll know that Space NK is always my first stop on Boxing Day to snap up all the beauty gift sets, so if you're not sure where to start that would be my number one recommendation. Gift sets are always good value anyway, so when reduced they end up being ludicrously cheap (take my Omorovicza set for £24, including a cleanser that is £48 on its own!) Above I've picked out a few other items which have made the cut for me - and yep, I've already bought most of them...

Reiss Rockie blazer / £160 (reduced from £245)
Whistles joyeux embroidered tee / £39 (reduced from £49)
& Other Stories suede boots / £77 (reduced from £110)
Made Malie marble medium storage jar / £8 (reduced from £15)
Topshop cashmere long line jumper / £55 (reduced from £99)
This Works Time for Sleep set / £24.50 (reduced from £49)
M&S Rosie for Autograph satin and lace camisole / £14.50 (reduced from £29.50)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig