Saturday 7 March 2015

today i bought… whistles onslow mini bucket bag

whistles onslow nude mini bucket bag

Whistles Onslow mini bucket bag / £195 (£146 with Grazia's 25% discount)

I've been lusting after this bag ever since it first landed on the Whistles site a couple of months ago now. I knew I would need to invest in a bucket bag ever since Mansur Gavriel's version first started taking over the blogosphere last year in all its minimalist glory. But the price of the original was a little too high, so I waited for a suitably affordable alternative. Lo and behold, my trusty Whistles didn't let me down, producing this utterly perfect version. I almost ordered it straightaway, but I knew it wouldn't be too long before Grazia's seasonal 25% discount offer came around, so I waited patiently. This week I was finally rewarded with that glorious discount (just buy this week's Grazia UK to get it yourself) and I actually ordered this beauty while sunbathing by the pool in Marrakech (humble brag alert). It arrived yesterday and it's everything I hoped it would be: the perfect summer bag. Below are some more of my favourite bucket bags around right now.


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig