Saturday 3 June 2017

bronzed make-up tutorial

Bronzed make-up tutorial

In case you haven't figured it out, I went on holiday to Mexico recently (what, you knew?!) Anyway, I try not to tan my face because I don't want any more wrinkles/sagging than I already have (the struggle is real post-25, my friends). So when I get back I inevitably have a paler face than body and need to use make-up to rectify this.

So I thought I would capture this in another make-up tutorial. Disclaimer: the lighting is not great so I still don't look that bronzed at the end, but I took the above photo just after filming so this is the finished look. You can shop all the products below. Hope you enjoy!

PS - thanks so much to everyone who watched the last video. Really really appreciate your comments and feedback!



---- shop the post ----



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig