Wednesday 12 October 2016

the wednesday wish list

Today's wish list is dedicated to the sales. I don't know about you, but it seems like I've just got past one set of sales when suddenly another lot are here. It means that it's hardly ever worth investing in something full price these days to be honest: if you like something but don't absolutely love it, pin it to your wish list and wait a few weeks. As ever my advice for sales shopping is: stick to classic pieces rather than trends. So here are a few of the items I'm tempted to spend half as much money on as I ordinarily would.



Topshop casual overlay shirt / £30 (reduced from £40)
You can't go wrong with a classic khaki shirt. This is one of those rare pieces that would work just as well at work tucked into a leather skirt as paired with jeans at the weekend.

You may think it's a strange time of year to buy sunglasses, but in fact those golden autumn rays are still necessitating shades every now and then. Besides, these are a classic style so you won't have gone off them by next summer.

Whistles Blake shoulder bag / £140 (reduced from £235)
You'll probably have realised by now that Whistles make my favourite bags on the high street, always much higher quality than their price points would suggest. I love this classic navy style.

French Connection adjustable one lamp / £86.25 (reduced from £115)
French Connection's homeware range is pretty unbeatable when it comes to industrial style. Price-wise, however, it's no IKEA. That's why the sale is the perfect time to snap up a few pieces. I bought one of their sale lamps a few months back and it was such a great investment.

Reiss Atlas leather and neoprene shoes / £90 (reduced from £150)
Reiss shoes are always super beautiful but super expensive, so the sale is the perfect time to snap them up. I'm in love with my Reiss mules that I picked up in the last sale, so take my word for it: these are definitely worth the investment.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig