Tuesday 17 May 2016

today i bought… whistles everett bag

whistles everett bucket bag


I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted, but good customer service is the difference between a one-off buyer and a lifelong customer. Whistles certainly understand this, and that's why I'm the latter type of customer when it comes to them. Case in point: my lovely nude Onslow bucket bag (here if you're interested), which I bought in March last year, unfortunately developed a fault in the stitching of the handle. Even though this was more than a year ago, when I emailed Whistles they were hugely apologetic and offered either to pay for the repair or exchange it for a bag of the same value. After trying to get it repaired and being told it would be difficult, I decided to exchange it for this beautiful navy alternative. Lovely Harriet from Customer Services tracked one down for me, I posted out my bag - the charge for which they refunded - and they sent me back this beautiful new one. I can't tell you how impressed I am with them. Not only were they incredibly helpful and quick to respond, they gave me an amazing replacement for an old broken bag and they even honoured my original 25% discount. And no, I'm not being paid to say this. Just wanted to share this with you because a happy customer = a loyal customer, and a lot of other businesses could really learn from that. So thanks, Whistles, and here's to my lovely new Everett bag!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig