Saturday 5 March 2016

today i'm wearing...

Zara blue skinny jeans

Adidas Stan Smith prime knit sneakers

IMG_6085

& Other Stories black turtleneck sweater

Givenchy Obsedia crossbody bag

& Other Stories sweater / similar here
Zara jeans / similar here
Adidas Stan Smith prime knit trainers / similar here
Givenchy Obsedia bag / similar here

First up: sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately. Since I moved house recently and now live on my own it's a little harder to find someone to bribe into taking pictures of me. I'm off to buy myself a tripod soon, but in the meantime I promise to be more regular on the updates now that I'm finally done with putting up flatpack furniture and settling in. So back to the clothes…

I really never thought I would see myself wearing trainers, ever. Even though the rest of planet fashion has been enamoured with sport shoes for the past year or so, until now I've resisted. I just never thought I was a trainer person. But it turns out I am. Who knew? These Adidas Stan Smiths were a post-Christmas ASOS sale find and they've barely left my feet since (at weekends, anyway: ain't nobody tearing me away from my heels at work). I love the bright white and the soft mesh finish and above all they're so just darned comfortable. Plus they seem to make any outfit look immediately more nonchalant. I'm still resisting wearing them with skirts (too reminiscent of commuters in boring suits and gym shoes: bleurgh) but with jeans and leather trousers I am sold. Time to go see if there are any flying pigs about…


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig