1. & Other Stories open knit cardigan / £35 (was £69)
Today's Monday wish list is the best of the sales. First up: a classic grey cardigan by & Other Stories, the home of the best knitwear on the high street. Timeless woollen pieces are ideal to snap in the sales, and much needed in this dreary weather.
2. Ryan Storer rose gold-plated Swarovski crystal ear cuff / £95 (was £190)
I've long been a fan of Aussie jewellery designer Ryan Storer's statement ear cuffs, but they're a little out of my budget. Net-a-porter's sale provides the perfect opportunity to invest in one, and I love this elegant rose gold piece.
3. Reiss Gerbera neoprene-panel shoes / £120 (were £150)
Two part shoes are the perfect transitional footwear for this time of year: for days when a boot isn't quite needed, but open toes are still far off. I love the neoprene panel on these.
4. Whistles Alexa V-neck dress / £48 (was £160)
The Whistles sale is always my first stop for classic workwear, and this dress would prove a versatile piece through winter and into summer.
5. Grown Alchemist anti-oxidant treatment serum / £19.50 (was £39)
I love Grown Alchemist's products, and happily Space NK have reduced a few of them. Oil-based serums are perfect for my parched winter skin and this one is too good a bargain to pass up.
6. French Connection marbleised table lamp / £51 (was £85)
French Connection does the best industrial-style homeware. I can't believe this beautiful lamp is in the sale. It's taking all my willpower not to order it right now.
Follow me on
Follow me on