Sunday 8 November 2015

today i'm wearing...

Givenchy Obsedia black crossbody bag

& Other Stories grey mohair long cardigan

Topshop black Jamie jeans

IMG_5913

Zara black patent boots

Topshop white tuck front blouse

Wore this outfit to pick up the keys to my new flat on Saturday. Hopefully you'll let me off for my sparse blogging lately, but buying a property plus a new job equals not much time for fashion unfortunately. But in return I promise they'll be a few new things to come on the blog in the next couple of months, mainly in the way of more interior design content as I decorate my new place and spend all my money in IKEA rather than Topshop. I hope you'll like it and I hope you'll be patient with me. As always thanks for reading!

& Other Stories cardigan / similar here
Zara boots / similar here
Givenchy Obsedia bag /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig