Monday 19 October 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



At long last I have found the perfect camel coat. I can't tell you how long I've been searching for this. The only problem is it's hardly cheap and I'm really trying to be good right now. So for now I'm going to sigh wistfully from afar and really, really hope that it goes in the sale.

I'm a sucker for a face mask and this one has some pretty great reviews. Plus I love that you don't have to wash it off because let's face it, that's the worst bit.

I've wanted a shearling backpack since I first saw Whistles' perfect version last year, but I was worried that it might be a flash in the pan trend. How wrong I was. Now I'm seriously lusting after this super-soft KG beauty with gold hardware.

I'm still enjoying the single earring trend. This is simple, minimalist and inexpensive = ideal.

It's difficult to find a white blouse that's classic without being totally boring. I love the simple tuck detail on this Topshop version. Perfect with leather trousers or a pencil skirt, finished off with some kick ass heels.

It's that time of year again: time to dig out the scarves. I for one love nothing more than cosying up with a huge chunky woollen knit wrapped around my neck. This & Other Stories grey beauty is just what autumn is calling out for.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig