Friday 25 September 2015

today i'm wearing...

Whistles neoprene black sweatshirt

Whistles Tilla grey suede mules

ASOS black midi leather skirt

Givenchy Obsedia black crossbody bag

Ray-Ban black Wayfarer sunglasses

One of my failsafe formulas is to stick to mostly one colour but shake up the textures. You know I'm obsessed with neoprene and leather, and they contrast perfectly with each other. Then I just added grey suede heels and a little silver hardware courtesy of my dream bag and favourite watch.

Whistles neoprene sweatshirt / similar here
ASOS leather skirt / similar here
Whistles grey suede mules / similar here
Givenchy Obsedia bag / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Super cool and sexy. This is such a great look.

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig