Monday 10 August 2015

today i bought… givenchy obsedia bag

Givenchy Obsedia bag


Be still my beating heart. After more than two years of lusting, wishing and coveting, this beauteous leather miracle is finally mine. Sure, if you're not a fashion person you might think I'm being melodramatic. If you don't understand the way an accessory can capture your mind so that you actually dream about it, put together countless hypothetical outfits with it, and stare longingly at photos of it… Then you won't get it. And if you didn't get it, then you probably wouldn't be reading this blog anyway, so I'm assuming that you are able to appreciate my state of delirium right now. It's safe to say this baby was worth the wait.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. that bag </3 this is how i have felt about the chanel 2.55 for so long!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig