Monday 31 August 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's officially the last day of summer today. But look on the bright side - that means it's time to buy a new coat! I for one am a huge outerwear fan. I'm also a huge & Other Stories fan. So perusing the high street brand's delicious array of new season coats is pretty much my favourite thing to do right now. This alpaca-blend navy beauty is top of my list.

2. MOP pear detangler / £12.60
Being unashamedly focused on the outward appearance of my cosmetic products, perhaps even more than whether they do a good job or not (sorry not sorry), has meant I've found it something of a struggle to find a detangling hair product that meets my aesthetic requirements. I've not heard of MOP before but this cute little bottle might just fit the bill. Plus it smells deliciously of pear drops, too.

Can't get enough of understated rose gold jewellery. I love that these earrings are a little bit dressy but not so much so that they'd look out of place in the office.

You know by now how much I love a good Whistles bag. The best on the high street, hands down. Loving the pale grey colour of this drawstring beauty.

I can't quite put my finger on why I love this so much, particularly since it may seem a little more feminine than my usual tastes. It's just minimalist enough for me but with a point of difference. Would be perfect with leather trousers or boyfriend jeans to play down the flounce.

6. Tom Dixon cell tea light holder / £14 (reduced from £35)
I love Tom Dixon's designs and the saving on this beautiful tea light holder is too good to resist.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig