Thursday 11 June 2015

today i'm wearing...

Whistles Axel navy bubbleskin leather jacket

Zara black mules

Topshop white Jamie jeans

Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch

Alexander Wang black Prisma tote

I snapped up this beautiful navy leather jacket in Whistles' 20% off event a couple of weeks ago and have been deliberating since then over whether to keep it. Not because I had any doubts over its beautiful, butter-soft navy appearance, but more because even at 20% off it wasn't cheap, and I've been spending too much money lately (as ever!) Of course the day after I did decide to keep it, it went in the sale (typical!) but my size had sold out anyway, so I don't have any regrets. As soon as I shrugged it over my shoulders I knew it was love. Just like all my favourite things it is a perennial classic (leather) but with a little twist (navy). Perfect.

Zara mules / similar here
Alexander Wang Prisma tote / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig