Monday 6 April 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



1. BC x Modern Legacy Modern coat / $289.95 AUD (approx. £195)
I love Australian fashion blog Modern Legacy for its perpetrator Kaitlyn's flawlessly minimalist style, and now she's created a clothing line which perfectly reflects her to-die-for clean aesthetic. This coat is my favourite piece, and knowing our spring weather I'd probably be able to get a good couple of months' usage out of it yet.

Topshop's make-up line is definitely one of the best budget ranges out there, and certainly offers the best sleek packaging for the price. I used to steer firmly clear of cream eyeshadow formulae due to creasing, but since discovering Urban Decay's eye primer they're back on my radar. I love the look of this subtle colour.

You know I love my Diptyque, and when I popped into Space NK over the weekend I took the chance to sample this new fragrance. It's wonderfully unique, so much so that I can't hope to describe it, suffice it to say that it's floral but not in an obviously girly way. I love it.

Love the perfect balance between simplicity and elegance that this (incredibly good value) top strikes. It looks like nothing special from the front but gives way to delicate straps and sheer chiffon in the back. Summer evening perfection.

There's been a lot of hype around new brand Finery, which has launched an impressive campaign with comfortable price points around the Reiss/Whistles mark. I have to say I'm not bowled over by the current collection (too much colour and not enough minimalism for me), but I do love this beauteous grey backpack.

I'm discovering it's quite difficult to find coasters that are suitably minimalist for my interiors tastes. I'm ideally looking for something quartz or ceramic but these suitably non-girly slate versions have caught my eye in the meantime.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig