Sunday 23 November 2014

today i want… whistles knitted tube skirt

whistles-knitted-tube-skirt-grey_00901867636_03


Lately I've been overcoming my aversion to skirts. I'm still not a fan of the full, flippy kind, or anything that says "girly". But made in a non-girly material - leather or scuba, say - and kept slim-cut rather than princess-worthy, then they're definitely winning me over. My latest obsession is this Whistles grey knitted beauty. It's kind of the ultimate loungewear made outdoor-appropriate. The figure-hugging wool means it's simultaneously comfortable yet flattering: surely the holy grail of any skirt. I love the idea of teaming it with a matching grey jumper and scarf for a monotone look that's super warm yet utterly chic (balanced out with a fierce black ankle boot). The downside? £95 isn't cheap, and my bank balance is trying desperately to hold out for the post-Christmas sales. Fingers crossed Whistles reduces this beauty so it can become a much needed addition to my skirt arsenal.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig