Sunday 26 October 2014

today i love… my-wardrobe cashmere collection

my-wardrobe Cashmere


I've probably mentioned it before but I'm a big fan of e-tailer my-wardrobe. They've got the best loyalty scheme going (spend £500 or more in a six month period to qualify for gold membership, giving you 20% off everything), they offer free delivery (take note, Net-a-Porter) and they stock a great variety of brands, from high end stalwarts like Phillip Lim (all of my Lim bags are from there) to lesser known jewellery designers like my absolute favourite Rachel Boston and even my high street go-to Whistles. Now, though, they've gone a step further and introduced their own line. Sensibly they've started small, with a tightly curated selection of cashmere basics. It's high quality but not super expensive (think Whistles price points), and they're even offering 20% off all of it as an introductory incentive. As you'll no doubt know I'm a huge fan of cosy knitwear, cashmere in particular, so I'm pretty much sold. The grey boyfriend jumper with longer back detail is top of my wish list, as are the sumptuous beanies. Find all of my favourites below.




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig