Saturday 19 July 2014

today i bought… sale jumpers

salebuys

Clockwise from top left:
Whistles navy knit / similar here
Topshop Boutique grey ribbed sweatshirt / similar here

It may seem incongruous to be buying jumpers at this time of year, and I can't even think about wearing any of these right now, but the thing about sales is you can't let the good items slip past just because they're not weather appropriate. I think it's really important to focus on classic pieces when you're sale shopping, and I know that all of these will see me through AW14 and beyond. The classic chunky oversized knit from & Other Stories grabbed me as soon as I saw it in the store; I especially love that it has super long sleeves to be tugged over your hands when the temperature does cool down. Ditto the Whistles navy merino wool sweater: it's the perfect slouchy boyfriend knit and goes with absolutely anything. A hardworking item if ever I saw one. You've already heard me wax lyrical about the Whistles neoprene sweat - oh man, I love me some neoprene - and the grey Boutique number is actually the same as my white one, which I love so much I couldn't resist its reduced grey counterpart. All in all, they almost make me want to wish away this glorious summer weather. Almost.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig