Monday 28 April 2014

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories white tee

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag Smoke

Topshop fringed leather jacket

Zara blue skinny jeans

Zara black mules

Digging out a few old favourites to try and shake up my wardrobe, including this somewhat frivolous fringed leather jacket. I still remember how excited I was to chance upon it in the Topshop sale a couple of years ago. It may be pretty impractical (nearly dipped my sleeves in some risotto today), but I love it.

Topshop leather jacket / similar here
& Other Stories t-shirt / similar here
Zara jeans / similar here
3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour bag / in navy here
Dogeared necklace /




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this simple outfit on you. The leather jacket and mules are perfection. xx

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig