Wednesday 2 April 2014

today i want… topshop white crepe culottes

topshop white culottes


So here's another item of clothing I never thought I'd be wearing: culottes. But these aren't the horrible stiff knee-length culottes of schooldays. These are long, floaty and elegant. They're the perfect blend of slouchy mannish tailoring (pockets a must to dig your hands into) and femininity. Neither as girly as a full skirt nor as masculine as full-length wide-legged trousers. And as I've said before, I just love the way fashion can open your eyes to new ideas. I toyed with the black version of these but they somehow look a little too heavy. I just hope they are machine washable because I spill absolutely everything on my white jeans…


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig