Monday 7 April 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Whistles Esther coat Zara lilac top Dogeared gold knot

Lilac isn't a colour that I'd consider very "me". But it's spring, and in the same way as I've done a U-turn in my thoughts about pink, so I'm looking at other pastels in a whole new light. The belt detail adds a little interest, too, although it still needs a good helping of leather if you ask me.

It doesn't take much to make me lust after an asymmetric skirt, but the fact that this one has "scuba" in the title is all I needed to know. Oh, and the laser cut detail, too. What more could you want?

It's that tricky time of year when you can't quite decide whether to wear a jacket or a coat. Well, I present the perfect hybrid courtesy of Whistles. There's something about white outerwear that I can't get enough of right now.

4. Dogeared Make a Wish love knot ring / £36 exclusive to ASOS
I've been looking for a ring exactly like this for quite some time. Can't explain why I love the knot design so much, but this is on its way to me already. Perfect.

I love a multi-purpose product which you can just stick in your handbag for touch-ups on the go, and this is perfect for smudging on lips and cheeks when you're in a rush. Plus I'm always a huge fan of a bright orangey-red like this one.

We all know COS is the number one purveyor of perfect minimalism on the high street. This beautifully simple bag has echoes of the Céline about it for under £80. If you're looking for a new day bag to take you to any occasion, you may just have found it.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig