Monday 31 March 2014

today i'm wearing...

Whistles Lennox longline leather biker

Whistles black suede heels

Topshop Boutique pink cashmere mix vest

Topshop Boutique black ponyskin skirt

Ray-Ban black Wayfarers

Now that the weather's warming up (hooray), I'm trying to get as much use out of this beautiful jacket as I can before it has to be retired until autumn. I definitely hesitated before buying this, given that it was quite the investment purchase, but I can safely say it's been worth every penny and I have no doubt I'll be just as excited to wear it again next season. Sometimes it's better to spend more on something you really love, even if it does make your heart skip a beat at the time…

Whistles jacket /
Topshop Boutique skirt /
Whistles shoes /
Zara bag /

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig