Monday 17 March 2014

today i want… whistles kristen pink cashmere knit

whistles kristen pink cashmere knit


I don't know what's come over me, but I'm kind of obsessed with pink right now. Unlike me, I know. I blame the flawless Jessie Bush of Wethepeoplestyle.com, who I had the pleasure of meeting at fashion week and who is the only person in the world to make me want pink hair - I mean, seriously, you've never seen someone look so good with pink hair. She has impeccable style, too, and will often throw a flash of candy floss pink into an otherwise slick monochrome look in a way that makes it look like the chicest colour ever (not normally how I would describe pink). It's Whistles' fault, too: they keep producing pink clothes which are so utterly the antithesis of Barbie connotations that you'd think they'd invented a new colour. Top of my pink wish list is this utterly divine sugared almond pink beauty, in a sumptuous cashmere mix, longer at the back than the front and just exactly what my wardrobe is crying out for. My debit card, on the other hand, is not exactly crying out for this dent. Grazia's 25% off offer is testing my resolve, but it ends tomorrow, so I just have to be strong until then...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my! This is absolutely stunning x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig