Monday 24 March 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Whistles navy leather skirt COS mesh bomber H&M satin mules

You know I can never resist anything navy, especially not when it's leather, too. This beauty is the perfect way to try out a longer length skirt because it neatly sidesteps any mumsy associations (it's leather, remember). Needs nothing more than a simple black tee and mules.

My scented candle obsession could be said to be getting a little out of hand, but I try to supplement my extravagant Diptyque purchases with a few slightly more affordable specimens (my favourite brand for this has to be Lily Flame, by the way). This, my latest candle crush, promises to ease me into a heady, lavender-scented sleep. Mmm.

The change of seasons calls for a spring clean and where better to start than your lingerie drawer? I'll be looking to this delicate peach-coloured bra to add a little colour to mine.

I'm a jewellery snob these days and will only buy gold-plated pieces, but that doesn't mean they have to break the bank. In fact, it's so much better value for your money to buy something you can wear for years on end rather than something which turns green almost immediately. This chunky ring is both beautiful and not at all badly priced.

5. H&M silk mix mules / £39.99
I know, more mules… What can I say? I like these understated H&M versions because they're a) purse-friendly, in case you're not so sure how long this trend will last, and b) navy. (Yes, again.)

My heart skipped a beat when I chanced upon this COS bomber today. It is exactly the jacket I've been searching for. White, mesh, a little sporty and a lot affordable. Get into my virtual basket rightaway, please.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Aww, I want everything in this picture!

    Freya

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig