Tuesday 11 March 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Whistles Fleur logo sweat Givenchy Obsedia bag Kiehls ultra facial masque

I'm having a little bit of a love affair with sweatshirts at the moment. They're just perfect for this time of year and make any look seem suitably casual: ideal for dressing down a smart leather skirt for work or worn with lipstick and heels in the evening. This navy beauty is my current favourite. Don't forget you can get 25% off at Whistles until 18th March by buying Grazia (UK).

2. H&M glass vase / £7.99
I'm a little bit obsessed with H&M home at the moment: it's such good value and there are some absolute beauties on the website. I've just done a big order and now I kind of wish I'd got even more goodies, like this lovely little vase.

I'm branching out into skirts more and more lately, though most of mine are still leather. This one from Zara caught my eye because it's very simple and wearable, yet there's something unmistakably S/S'14 about it. Maybe it's the belt, the easy length or the hint of swish about it. Either way, it's a tempting prospect.

I'm a sucker for a good face mask (about to use my lovely mud-like Eve Lom as I write this) and this one comes recommended by Elin Kling (possessor of some very good skin). I had a little traipse around the Kiehl's store in Nottingham the other day and pretty much wanted everything, but they didn't have this so I left empty-handed. Luckily John Lewis offers free delivery to stores…

I posted recently about the rise of the ugly shoe, and these are the latest iteration of said phenomenon to catch my eye. I think it's the flash of silver that has me sold. Perfect with a simple white dress and black leather rucksack.

What can I say? Right now it's taking every ounce of willpower I possess to stop myself ordering this (obscenely expensive) bag. I'm totally, 100%, inextricably, irrevocably, unconditionally, uncontrollably in love. Sigh.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig