Monday 24 February 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Whistles Tessi pink knit Zara white buckle heels Lara Melchior double rings

I thought I'd be sick of pink by now (the pink coat fad was pretty short-lived after all), but it turns out Whistles has convinced me otherwise. Bright sugared almond pink somehow seems just right at the moment, and I couldn't help myself gravitating straight towards this beauty when I was in my local store the other day.

Zara's shoes really are head and shoulders above anything else on the high street, and they've done it again with these Céline-esque buckled beauties. Not sure I can really justify buying three pairs of Zara shoes in a month, but watch this space...

What can I say? It's a leather skirt, so you know I'm sold. But I'm particularly loving an asymmetric hemline at the moment: just different enough without being any less wearable.

4. Lara Melchior double ring / £19 at & Other Stories
I'm always partial to a little gold-plated jewellery and this range is really well priced. Love this cute double ring.

5. Zara neoprene top / £17.99
I'm not big on cropped tops, but there's something so clean and clinical about this one, with its neoprene front and sheer mesh back, that it's threatening to convert me. It would be just perfect with my black ponyskin skirt (must be high waisted, of course: there's nothing chic about a bellybutton on show).

I'm a sucker for a new beauty formula, so I can't wait to try out one of Topshop's new sheer lipsticks. I'm hoping they'll be perfect for daytime.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig