Monday 10 February 2014

today i love… the monday wish list

Peter Pilotto for Target bikini top Topshop Unique pink lurex top Diptyque Rosa Mundi candle

I had heard the hype about this collection but didn't realise it would be so gosh darned cheap (you don't expect that from Net-a-porter). Tempted though I was to own a Pilotto skirt for £30, I just couldn't find anything that pushed my buttons enough to splash out on the delivery fee (I seriously don't understand why all online stores don't offer free delivery yet. Anyway, I digress). This bikini is very tempting though… Now if only I had a white sand beach to wear it on (sigh).

Pretty obsessed with marble interiors so this amazing clutch immediately caught my eye. Not a bad price at all for real leather and just eye-catching enough without overpowering a look. Lovely.

This season's Unique show didn't really do it for me, to be honest; personally, I think they peaked in the military/90s collection a couple of autumn/winters ago and since then it's gone a little downhill but up in price. But I have to say that this simple pink tee is tempting me; it would look just perfect with a leather jacket and the above marble-effect clutch, don't you think?

Regular readers will know that I'm a little bit obsessed with this London jewellery designer's animal-inspired designs, and her stag head ring hasn't left my finger since I got it. Now it's these shark tooth earrings that I can't get out of my head: they're just the right balance of understated and edgy.

It's nearly a year since I helped research a piece for the Telegraph on the slip on trainer trend, and back then I thought it was a flash-in-the-pan fad. Turns out I was wrong, and my desire for a pair is growing by the day. Here's the problem: I don't wear flats, let alone trainers. I just can't bring myself to do it. I was gifted a pair of Vans as a result of that article and I haven't worn them once. But if anyone could sway me, it would be Whistles. Watch this space…

I'm a little bit obsessed with Diptyque candles (who isn't?), and this latest limited edition scent is calling out to me. Valentine's gift from me to me, perhaps?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig