Monday 30 December 2013

today i love… the monday wish list


Joseph mohair sweater Whistles Rivington clutch Topshop Gelato heels

1. Zara studio jacket with pockets / £99.99 (reduced from £129)
The post-Christmas sales period is the perfect time to buy a new winter jacket, because we've still got plenty of cold weather yet to come (sob). Provided you make it classic rather than trend-led (sorry, but there's no point getting a pink coat now), it will undoubtedly prove a worthy investment. This lovely boxy navy number is on my Zara watch list, but I think I'll be waiting to see if the price drops further (god it's so annoying that Zara choose to only reduce things by a fraction at first…)

These heels are a little bit Wang, a little bit Proenza, a lot beautiful. I can't express just how much I love the croc panel and heel. Did I mention it's my birthday in a couple of weeks? I'm a size 39. Just so you know. Ahem.

I've got Swedish brand L:A Bruket's wild rose hand soap in my bathroom and I'm kind of obsessed with the minimalist packaging, so I can't wait to try more of their products. I love a good salt scrub and anything that looks like it was dredged up from the bottom of the sea has got to be a winner.

I've been toying with the idea of an ear cuff for a while now but I hadn't quite found one I liked enough. Plus, given that this may well be a one-time trend, I don't want to spend too much. This ASOS beauty ticks the boxes: simple but interesting, nice friendly price and no diamanté. Team with a simple black dress, hair up and dark lips for the perfect New Year's Eve look.

Two things I'm obsessed with when it comes to clothes and accessories: navy and calf hair. Combine the two and you have a bag that's calling out to me like a siren song. Add the fact that it's from my favourite brand Whistles and it's not even really an option for me not to buy it, right?

6. Joseph mohair colourblock jumper / £147 (reduced from £295) at my-wardrobe
The my-wardrobe sale has already pretty much bankrupted me, but it's now threatening to do even more damage to my current account by slashing the prices of all Joseph and Carven sale items by 50%. I remember obsessing over this jumper back in the summer and I'm finding it very hard to think of enough reasons not to buy it. It's just so big and fluffy and colourblocked to perfection. Must. Resist.


See what else is on my wish list here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig