Sunday 20 October 2013

today i'm wearing...

H&M velvet box bag

Zara black leather trousers

Ray-Ban Wayfarers

River Island cream boucle oversized coat

Zara patent ankle boots

So after posting about this beautiful coat the other day, I couldn't resist ordering it to see if it would be as perfect in real life (have to say, very impressed with ASOS' delivery speed: ordered at 8.45pm and received it at 11.30am the next day!) Turns out this was a fatal mistake, because as soon as I had shrugged it over my shoulders I knew there was no way I could send it back. It's satisfyingly heavy, chunky and warm, as well as being the perfect amount of oversized: not so much as to look ridiculous (do size down, though). In short, although my debit card is crying out for a rest, I don't regret keeping this beauty one little bit.

Topshop top /
Zara leather trousers /

Share:

4 comments

  1. Those boots with the trousers are SOOOOO hot Anna. Totally gorgeous and super sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hatte mir die ähnlichen boots von asos bestellt, waren ein kompletter reinfall :(

    ich liebe deinen mantel!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is so gorgeous and looks so chic. I wish I could wear this colour but I know I would just sit in something and make it dirty. It looks beautiful on you though x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gemma! I am definitely going to do that, haha, but oh well! x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig