Thursday 10 October 2013

today i'm wearing...

River Island black blazer

Cambridge Satchel Company navy satchel

Zara white jeans

Ray-Ban black Wayfarers

Zara patent ankle boots

Sorry if you're getting tired of seeing these patent boots, but I have to warn you they'll be making many more appearances in the near future. Can't get enough of them right now. Today I teamed them with what I'm quickly realising is a failsafe fallback outfit for me: skinny jeans, oversized jumper, shrugged on jacket and Ray-Bans. But if you ask me there's nothing wrong with keeping things simple. Do you have a formula you fall back on for getting dressed?

River Island jacket /
Topshop Boutique jumper /
Zara jeans /

Share:

1 comment

  1. you're really pretty and this is a gorgeous outfit. x

    http://lifeofniss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig