Monday 7 October 2013

today i bought... smythson love heart keyring

smythson breast cancer love key ring

Smythson love heart keyring / exclusive to my-wardrobe.com

I wasn't feeling too great last week, and this translated into a lot of sitting at home catching up on House and browsing the internet. Unfortunately, the latter activity translated into a lot of online shopping, so my bank balance isn't too happy with me (on the other hand, I've watched so much House that I'm practically a medically trained professional now. But I digress). In any case, I've been wanting to invest in a luxe keyring for a while now, and when I saw this heart beauty on my-wardrobe.com the other day I knew it was the perfect one: not only is it super chic, but 20% from every sale goes to Breakthrough Breast Cancer. A little treat and a good deed all in one adorable little package = (almost) guilt-free retail therapy. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling better already.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig