Saturday 7 September 2013

today i'm wearing...





Current/Elliott jeans /
Whistles clutch /

Not the greatest photos today, but had to introduce you to the newest item in my wardrobe: these beauteous Current/Elliott jeans (and yes, I will be one of very few people in the world to spell that brand name correctly because I understand how incredibly annoying it is that absolutely everyone assumes Elliott has one 't' even though everyone I've ever come across with the name spells it with two. Sorry. Rant over). I've loved these leopard beauties ever since I first saw them on one of my absolute favourites, if not my absolute favourite, blogger Sabrina of afterDRK about a year ago. So when I saw that she was selling them last week, I couldn't resist snapping them up. Love them. Thanks Sabrina!


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I really like your outfit! Very cute sweater xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig