Monday 8 July 2013

today i'm wearing...



Topshop jacket /
H&M top /
H&M skirt /
Whistles shoes /
Zara bag /

Perhaps it's because living in the UK I'm so unaccustomed to the temperatures we're currently experiencing, but I find it very hard to dress work-appropriately in the heat. Maybe it's also because my wardrobe consists mainly of jeans and shorts, the former of which is too warm and the latter too, well, short. This skirt is one of the few I own which I deem suitably long enough for work, so you might be seeing a fair bit of it over the next few days (fingers crossed this weather lasts!)




Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. This is such a great look Anna - both 'Summer-y' and cool at the same time. Plus the leather adds a level of sexiness. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig