Friday 26 April 2013

today i want... whistles bellini sandals



I'm a big fan of Whistles and I'm a big fan of shoes, so it's hardly surprising that when they launched their new extended shoe collection I let out a little squeal of joy. If there's one thing you can count on Whistles for, it's beautiful design that captures the perfect balance between fashion forward and classic. These beauties are a case in point. A timeless leg-lengthening design that's universally flattering and perfect for summer, but with added little touches like the rich khaki colour, snakeskin details and mishmash of textures. They're eye-catching but not so statement that it restricts what you can wear them with. In short... Give them to me now please.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig